Last week was a difficult one for me. Not only did I have a broken tooth, but I spent the weekend in bed sick.I am so blessed to have Mark as my partner. He is the calm in my storm... and I felt caught in a storm this weekend. Not only was I sick, but also frustrated to put wedding plans on hold as I took care of myself. In the meantime, Mark kept working hard and moving us forward... along with being my anchor and helping me see that everything would be alright :)
Here are a few of the accomplishments that were made this weekend:
- The couch and loveseat were delivered
- The mattress was delivered
- Put a ceiling in the downstairs bathroom
- Picked up our personalized napkins
Also, we have been working hard on the guest list as that was one thing that I could do when not sleeping. Mark came over, so we could work on it together.
Mark truly is a blessing in my life and I love him more all of the time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment