Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Watch the Road!

With all of the snow that we have seen, I have made several comments about the importance of driving safe in the snow. Yesterday, as I was driving to work, I was sitting at a red light and Mark was in his truck behind me. I looked in my rearview mirror and made the "I love you" sign to Mark as I knew he would be turning soon.

As soon as I did that, I had this sharp jab of movement from baby girl. It didn't hurt, but it reminded me of the startlement of someone suddenly yelling "Hello! Pay attention to the road!!!"

I patted my stomach and told baby girl that it was okay, because I was sitting at a red light. But, I also thanked her for reminding me to pay attention to the roads as the roads were still slick with snow.

Makes me smile! I swear that baby girl is listening to us and she is quite smart too!!!

No comments: