About 3-1/2 months ago, Mark had asked me to marry him and I accepted his proposal. We got to work in planning the wedding and the actual day was always in the future.
Now, our wedding is right upon us and the past couple of weeks have been busy. We have enjoyed spending time with friends and attending bridal showers. We reminisced during our last Sunday in our singles ward... truly will miss the time we have spent there. Enjoyed spending time with my sister and her children who came into town early for the wedding. Met with our Bishop and Stake President for our living ordinance recommends. Visited St. Joseph's Branch and attended the meetings... even visited our new family ward. And overall, staying busy with wedding plans.
It amazes me that in two days, Mark and I will be sealed for time and all eternity... we will be husband and wife. I am excited for the adventures that lie before us. The best part is knowing that Mark will be by my side and will be my partner as our future unfolds before us. He is an amazing man and I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I love Mark with all of my heart!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment