Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dress Shopping

On Friday, January 14th, my sister and I went to Bridal Image in Bountiful looking for my wedding dress… and we found it!!! Here are some of the other dresses…


This is the first dress that I tried on…


Here I am checking it out…


I loved the bottom of this dress…


Here is another dress that I tried on…


This is a beautiful dress – just look at the detail…



And here are the pictures of the last dress that I tried on…


It was on clearance, but with the alterations it would cost about the same as the dress I had chosen.


I did consider buying this dress. Yet, it didn’t compare to the one I did choose, especially the train. This one wasn’t full enough.


I am soooooo very happy with the dress that I had chosen!!! Yet, I won’t be posting pictures of my dress as we want Mark to see it for the first time on our wedding day :)

No comments: